To be eligible for admission at NLab Innovation Academy, there are certain academic and characteristic entry requirements.
Certificate in Information Technology ( NVA Level 1 ,2&3)
- Form four with leaving certificate / Certificate of Secondary Education Examination -CSEE
Certificate in Information Technology ( NTA Level 4 )
- Certificate of Secondary Education with at least four passes. A pass grade is any grade score equivalent to “D” or higher.
- National Vocational Training Award Level III (Trade Test Grade I) from recognized institution.
Diploma in Information Technology ( NTA Level 5&6 )
- Basic Technician Certificate (NTA Level 4) in Computer Science, Computer Engineering and Information Technology from any recognized institution
- Form six with at least 1 principal pass and 1 subsidiary
NB: An applicant may be asked to provide additional evidence that they meet these requirements. From time to time, the College may apply additional conditions in relation to the above entry requirements.
If you are unsure about anything – or if you need more information to help you with your decision, please contact us.