NIA also provides leadership and guidance in preparing and submitting grant proposals. By working one-on-one with grant seekers (Mostly people/students in our programs), NIA can support faculty and staff also, novice or experienced. We work with grant seekers on many levels, beginning to advanced, to ensure high-quality applications. From basic research to final submission, we can help plan and create proposals, develop support teams, and provide guidance along the way.
Acquiring government or private funding is a daunting task. Grant seekers need not work alone! If you have an idea for a project you would like to see funded, we can provide you with the support you need.
Grants Development services include:
- Grants research and data assistance
- Matching needs with opportunities
- Eligibility assessment and understanding guidelines and criteria
- Contact with funding sources
- Template information
- Team development
- Writing and editing
- Supplementary materials and attachments
- Final assembly and submission