We work on both Web based applications, Mobile Applications and Desktop Applications. Our designing process ensures that your site or Mobile App is content rich with the greatest opportunity for exposure.
Our Process includes:
- An initial strategic planning session to identify the goals of your solution, target audience, demographics, budget and time constraints
- Project Manager assignment and project plan creation.
- Your project manager will provide weekly updates and reviews so you are kept up to speed with the teams progress and deliverable presented as scheduled
- Upon delivery your solution will be submitted to all major search engines if its an online solution
Who Can Access The Library?
NIA ID Card holders
- Faculty, students, staff, and their spouses and partners
- Temp/casual staff
- College visiting scholars
- NIA Alumni
- Continuing Studies and summer program participants
- Short-term visiting scholars
- Visitors must register and present a government-issued photo ID. Registered visitors may use library facilities for up to seven days each calendar year free of charge.
- The NIA library do not permit building access to tour groups or large groups (three or more). No exceptions will be granted.
- HOSTING SERVICESWhether you’re a blogger, designer, developer, small or big business, we’ve got the perfect hosting plan for your needs.Our affordable web hosting service is unparalleled. We offer you fast, secure and reliable web hosting, giving all the performance and power your website needs.Perfect for getting startedGet online without breaking the bank. No credit card needed. No hidden charges. You pay what you see.
Domain Name Registration – We will register your domain name, provide free domain name locking, an under construction page and free DNS registration.
cPanel Powered Hosting
Manage your website easily with cPanel control panel. All the tools you need in one place
In addition, your staff can remain focus on other business agendas and not be concerned with providing technical support to your customers
At the start of each academic semester a presentation of library services is made to all new students as part of the course induction.
How do I borrow a book?
- You will need a User name and a Password to log in to our online Library system. Get your Username and Password from the Library front desk.
- Log in to the system, and go straight to the Borrow a Book Button, Search for a book you want to borrow, check its availability and borrow it.
- Books returned late are subject to a fine of 200/= Tsh per day. Repeated late return of books will result in a suspension of borrowing privileges.
- You will not be allowed to take out books until all overdue books are returned and fines are paid.
- Main Collections: You may borrow books from our standard collections for the whole of the academic year.
- Reference material: Some items are for use only in Library and may not be borrowed. These are marked ‘Reference only’.
- Renewals: The loan period of a book may be extended twice, provided no other student has reserved the book.
- Reserving a book: To reserve a book which is on loan to another reader, please ask a member of Library staff for assistance. By reserving a book you ensure that the book will be held for you upon its return. Books will be held for one week and then returned to open circulation. It is your responsibility to collect a reserved book in time.
- Returning items: Please place books in the Return slot at the front desk of the Library and inform the librarian so as you can be cleared. Books left anywhere else will not be cleared from your name, and fines will accrue.
- High Demand collections: Items in our High Demand collections may be borrowed for One Week only Further information can be found at the library front desk.
- If all standard copies of the book you require are on loan you may request a copy through Library Search.
- If another customer requests the book, you may need to return it before the end of the academic year; if this is the case, we will contact you.
- Students and Staff members are required to show their Library Membership cards at the entrance
- Please close your mobile phones or put it in silence mode while entering the library and do not use your mobile phones in the library.
- Do not enter the library with food and drink of any kind.
- Observe silence, be quiet and do not disturb other users.
- If you are not sure about the shelves of the books, please leave the books on the table and do not place them on the shelves.
- It is the responsibility of Library members to ensure that the contact information held about them is correct. Members of the College should notify their admins of any change in personal details. External members should inform Library staff.
- Please make your lending and returning processes either by opening an online Library system (www.library.nia.ac.tz) from your computer or smart device and place an order for borrowing the book and go at the reception desk with your ID card to collect it.
- The security of the library collection is provided with magnetic door control system. If you do not complete your lending process, it is forbidden to take the library materials out of the library. Otherwise, after the alert, the library staff has the right to control your bag belongings (Not in use for now)
- Please obey the loaning rules and keep the material in good conditions.
- Please obey the copyright law.