areas of expertise
1. What is the best thing about being a student at NLab Innovation Academy?
I have made allot of new friends from my class to the workers around, This place treats me with respect and love and I do the same to every one around. My teachers are so nice to me even though I can get in a bad mood sometimes.
2. What worries did you have before applying?
3. What would you like to have known before applying?
4. Please give good tips to keeping living costs down as a student in Dar Es Salaam
5. What are your plans after you graduate?
6. What is it like to study and live as an innovator / entrepreneur?
Welcome to WordPress. This is your first post. Edit or delete it, then start writing!June 12, 2019
Many businesses, large and small, have a huge source of great ideas that can help them improve, innovate, and grow, and yet so many of these companies never think of using this amazing corporate asset. What is this highly valuable asset? Its own people.January 22, 2016
Says Morgan Fraud, the author of The Thinking Corporation, “Given that we are all capable of contributing new ideas, the question becomes how do you successfully generate, capture, process and implement ideas?” Becoming an organization capable of answering this question can benefit in a number of waysJanuary 22, 2016