areas of expertise
1. What is the best thing about being a student at NLab Innovation Academy?
From an academic point of view, the freedom to openly discuss ideas and make suggestions followed by critical analysis and questioning. From a social point of view, the informal nature of staff-student interaction makes for a very exciting and dynamic learning experience; whether that is in a lecture, a workshop or drinking beers at a Friday bar, the experience has been an eye-opening but welcoming one.
2. What worries did you have before applying?
3. What would you like to have known before applying?
4. Please give good tips to keeping living costs down as a student in Dar Es Salaam
5. What are your plans after you graduate?
6. What is it like to study and live as an innovator / entrepreneur?
I chose NLab Innovation Academy because of the many options it offers for combining Information Technology with other fields.
My experience NIA was amazing. I learned quite a lot of things, I’ve built a strong relationship with my mentorS, trainers and we try to keep in touch from time to time.
I feel like I am very lucky and blessed to be mentored by Wilhelm Caspar Oddo. 2019 has been a year of transition for me, I have learned allot and with these learning I have achieved allot.