areas of expertise
1. What is the best thing about being a student at NLab Innovation Academy?
I have made allot of new friends from my class to the workers around, This place treats me with respect and love and I do the same to every one around. My teachers are so nice to me even though I can get in a bad mood sometimes.
2. What worries did you have before applying?
3. What would you like to have known before applying?
4. Please give good tips to keeping living costs down as a student in Dar Es Salaam
5. What are your plans after you graduate?
6. What is it like to study and live as an innovator / entrepreneur?
Many businesses, large and small, have a huge source of great ideas that can help them improve, innovate, and grow, and yet so many of these companies never think of using this amazing corporate asset. What is this highly valuable asset? Its own people.June 11, 2021
I chose NLab Innovation Academy because of the many options it offers for combining Information Technology with other fields.
My experience NIA was amazing. I learned quite a lot of things, I’ve built a strong relationship with my mentorS, trainers and we try to keep in touch from time to time.
I feel like I am very lucky and blessed to be mentored by Wilhelm Caspar Oddo. 2019 has been a year of transition for me, I have learned allot and with these learning I have achieved allot.
Thank you very much for giving me this potential opportunity. It was a golden opportunity for me to be mentored by Niwezeshe Foundation.
Every day, when I walk NIA’s front doors, no matter what mood I’m in or what happened to me earlier, NIA has always found a way to put a smile on my face. The people around are very friendly including my Teachers.