IT Hardware rental
Looking for a short-term IT Hardware requirement, or any immediate need for IT hardware with a limited budget ?
.We offer Device rental services from working stations (Computers -Desktops and Laptops) to devices like Printers and photocopy Machines for business events, with the best rental rates. All of our computer rentals are configured and imaged to your specifications with delivery and installation right to your office, trade show booth, or other event venue.
There are several factors that determine exact Device rental rates. The key rental pricing factors include the supply and demand in the specific market, as well as the exact configuration of the equipment requested.
Windows Desktop Rentals:
Apple Computer Rentals:
NIA provides scholarly resources, study facilities, and research skills development programs to strengthen the learning, teaching and research activities of staff and students at the college.
NIA Library is comprised of 5,700 Volumes of 3100 tittles. In addition to the increase in collection space, the library also has a seating capacity of 40 people. The collection is in three major parts namely, the General collection with its major components being textbooks and few journals, Special Books reserved for the facilitators and trainers, and the Reference Collection.
Students and members of staff are automatically members of the Library. We are pleased to welcome applications for membership from colleagues who work for our partners, such as Aps and Girls.
To enter the Library you’ll need your College ID card, or Apps and Girls ID Card which doubles as your library card for your time at the college. If you forget your college ID card, you can use the self service kiosk in the reception area to issue a temporary, 24 hour pass.
If you lose your ID card or it is stolen, please let us know as soon as you can. You can get a new one, for a fee, from the Print Unit (ICT Room or Admission Office).
The pages in this section will provide you with detailed information on how the Library works. Opening hours, borrowing information and copyright guidance are some of the first things you will see on the right hand side.
We always welcome feedback, whether our service has not met your expectations or exceeded them.
Who Can Access The Library?
NIA ID Card holders
- Faculty, students, staff, and their spouses and partners
- Temp/casual staff
- College visiting scholars
- NIA Alumni
- Continuing Studies and summer program participants
- Short-term visiting scholars
- Visitors must register and present a government-issued photo ID. Registered visitors may use library facilities for up to seven days each calendar year free of charge.
- The NIA library do not permit building access to tour groups or large groups (three or more). No exceptions will be granted.
- The Library imposes fine to the record of any borrower who fails to return borrowed materials on or before their due date.
- Any borrower, including a member of the academic staff, who fails to renew or to return books from the collection on the date due, shall be liable to a fine of 200/- per book each day and borrowing rights will be suspended until the fine is paid.
- And the imposed fines will continue to accumulate daily on all overdue items until the item is renewed, returned, reaches a maximum fine, or is declared lost by either the borrower or The Library.
- When borrowed material becomes 60 days overdue (For reminders within 60 days), it will be declared lost, and the borrower will be issued a lost item billing (Notice of Fine or Fee) that includes the replacement cost of the item.
- Replacement charges for the declared as lost material are determined by the Librarian on duty and procurement officer.
- NIA College Library retains its rights of ownership to any document where compensation is claimed. Any costs related to enforcing legal proceedings will be charged to the borrower.
- Failure to follow the Lending Regulations at NIA College Library can result in the loss of borrowing rights. In special cases, NIA College Library can give dispensation from parts of the regulations.
At the start of each academic semester a presentation of library services is made to all new students as part of the course induction.
How do I borrow a book?
- You will need a User name and a Password to log in to our online Library system. Get your Username and Password from the Library front desk.
- Log in to the system, and go straight to the Borrow a Book Button, Search for a book you want to borrow, check its availability and borrow it.
- Books returned late are subject to a fine of 200/= Tsh per day. Repeated late return of books will result in a suspension of borrowing privileges.
- You will not be allowed to take out books until all overdue books are returned and fines are paid.
- Main Collections: You may borrow books from our standard collections for the whole of the academic year.
- Reference material: Some items are for use only in Library and may not be borrowed. These are marked ‘Reference only’.
- Renewals: The loan period of a book may be extended twice, provided no other student has reserved the book.
- Reserving a book: To reserve a book which is on loan to another reader, please ask a member of Library staff for assistance. By reserving a book you ensure that the book will be held for you upon its return. Books will be held for one week and then returned to open circulation. It is your responsibility to collect a reserved book in time.
- Returning items: Please place books in the Return slot at the front desk of the Library and inform the librarian so as you can be cleared. Books left anywhere else will not be cleared from your name, and fines will accrue.
- High Demand collections: Items in our High Demand collections may be borrowed for One Week only Further information can be found at the library front desk.
- If all standard copies of the book you require are on loan you may request a copy through Library Search.
- If another customer requests the book, you may need to return it before the end of the academic year; if this is the case, we will contact you.
- Students and Staff members are required to show their Library Membership cards at the entrance
- Please close your mobile phones or put it in silence mode while entering the library and do not use your mobile phones in the library.
- Do not enter the library with food and drink of any kind.
- Observe silence, be quiet and do not disturb other users.
- If you are not sure about the shelves of the books, please leave the books on the table and do not place them on the shelves.
- It is the responsibility of Library members to ensure that the contact information held about them is correct. Members of the College should notify their admins of any change in personal details. External members should inform Library staff.
- Please make your lending and returning processes either by opening an online Library system (www.library.nia.ac.tz) from your computer or smart device and place an order for borrowing the book and go at the reception desk with your ID card to collect it.
- The security of the library collection is provided with magnetic door control system. If you do not complete your lending process, it is forbidden to take the library materials out of the library. Otherwise, after the alert, the library staff has the right to control your bag belongings (Not in use for now)
- Please obey the loaning rules and keep the material in good conditions.
- Please obey the copyright law.